How to choose the thickness of yoga mat?
According to big data, in the rubber yoga category, the thickness of 5mm is for professional seniors, and the thickness of 6mm is for non-professional beginners; due to the outstanding resilience of rubber mats, too thick mats will make it difficult for practitioners to maintain posture when practicing standing poses. balance, and even fall and get injured. The thickness of 5mm takes into account both resilience and comfort, and is recommended by many senior yoga instructors.
Triple anti-skid brand new upgrade
The ingenious fusion of flexible PU and natural rubber from material science technology.
High Density Bionic Coating
- PU water-absorbing layer: The PU surface layer has millions of air holes, which can quickly absorb sweat.
- Air-permeable interlayer: NonWoven technology woven fabric, which isolates moisture and wicks away moisture, keeping you as dry as ever.
- Rubber Base Layer: Rubber non-slip, cushioned grip, solves the problem of offset.
With polyurethane absorbent layer, no amount of sweat will slip easily. Symmetry and Balance
Precise posture, posture guidance.
Quick rebound to protect the knee joint
- Great Parallel, Small Parallel
- Median line: Help achieve horizontal positive balance
- Rubber base layer: rubber non-slip, cushioning grip, solves the problem of offset
- 45° line: Helps to align the rear heel in standing poses
- Symmetry point of balance: keep the vertical balance of hands and feet
- Center Point: The overall datum point for the central balance and symmetry of the mat
It weighs 3kg and firmly absorbs the ground without curling or shifting. How to Care for Mats
Afraid of oil : The fine pores on the surface of the yoga mat make it quick-drying, but at the same time it is easy to get stains, including body oil. In order to reduce the contamination rate and do not touch any oily substances on the surface, please make sure hands and feet are clean and free of oil before use.
Cleansing : Do not use cleaning products that contain tea tree oil or any oily ingredients. It is recommended to use a dish with a drop of dish soap in water, dampen with a rag, squeeze out excess water, wipe, then lay flat to dry. Do not soak, the remaining liquid will be on the surface of the yoga mat.
Ventilation : After cleaning or use, please lay flat in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. The yoga mat is made of natural rubber. Do not expose it to sunlight, which will shorten the life of the product.
Storage : When storing, roll up the side with the logo facing outward to prevent wrinkles and damage. Do not fold for storage.
About the smell : the new yoga mat will have a little smell at the beginning, because the product does not add any chemical fragrance to cover up, this is the smell of natural rubber itself, environmentally friendly and harmless, please feel free to use it. The smell will dissipate slowly during use, if you are sensitive to smell, please lay it flat for a while.
- Material: Natural Rubber, PU
- Dimensions: 183 x 68cm
- Thickness: 5mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions