sugarmat × Rosie Harbottle
Dreams of Marrakesh Collection｜Moroccan Style Marrakesh Series Yoga Mat
Imitation suede on the surface｜Natural rubber at the bottom｜The more you sweat, the more non-slip
Founded in Montreal, Canada, SUGARMAT is committed to combining yoga with fashion design elements to provide customers with a yoga experience from the inside out. We are always happy: protecting the green planet, focusing on the product itself, fulfilling social responsibility and charity.
SUGARMAT has traveled all over the world, cooperated with designers from various countries, integrated the designer's aesthetics and ideas with yoga products, and passed on unique product experience to customers.
Malakaji・Southern Pearl・God’s Hometown Arabian Style｜Literary and Artistic Atmosphere, Scenery, People and Wonderful Color Matching
(Malakaji means red in Arabic)
It has become the artist's inspiration, and it falls on the yoga mat. The illustrations combined with watercolor and gouache bring the beauty of the city to your side. Opening the yoga mat is like opening a map or a picture scroll, which is really exciting.
British illustrator - Rosie Harbottle
Many of Rosie Harbottle's paintings are inspired by her travel experiences. After experiencing different cultural landscapes, she draws her inspirations by hand with watercolor and gouache. Her paintings can always bring people whimsy, and are often incorporated into their works by designers in different fields.
Sugarmat hopes to add a sense of wonder and fun to your world through Rosie's whimsical creative style.
Sweat-absorbing, non-slip, not easy to slide
Polyurethane surface is non-slip when wet or dry. Natural rubber bottom has strong grip and is not easy to move
The thickness of 3mm is provided for your knees, and the cushion support can be wiped with clean water. The widened and lengthened size provides a safer practice space. It is healthy, environmentally friendly and safe to use
Natural RubberNature Rubber
Non-slip texture grip is not easy to move
Quickly wicks sweat and dryness and is non-slip.
Eco-friendly printing Eco-friendly
Common sense of yoga mat care
- About storage When storing, make sure that the yoga mat is completely dry without water stains, and then roll up the side with the LOGO and the side with the pattern outward to prevent wrinkles.
- For proper cleaning, use a damp rag to wipe with an appropriate amount of neutral detergent, and then dry it naturally in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight. Since the yoga mat contains natural rubber components, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
- about the smell
The sugarmat yoga mat will have a little smell when you first use it, because we don't add chemical fragrances to cover it up, and use environmentally friendly and harmless materials, you can use it with confidence; the smell will slowly dissipate during use. If you are sensitive to smell, it is recommended to lay it flat for a while before use.
- Anti-bacterial treatment It is recommended to use sugarmat fragrance cleaning spray to regularly sterilize the yoga mat.
- Printing Protection The golden printed part cannot be scratched or rubbed with sharp objects. It is recommended to wipe it gently to clean it.
- The surface layer of PU material is easily scratched by hard objects and sharp objects (such as fingernails, corners, corners of books, etc.), please be careful when using it.
- Wipe with a soft damp towel with a mild detergent and allow to air dry.
- Do not machine wash, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use, wrap the mat outward to avoid sunlight.
- Keep away from oil or acid cleaners to avoid slipping or corrosion.
- Do not expose to the sun.
- Keep away from sharp objects to avoid scratches.
- Net weight: 2.4kg
- Material: PU, natural rubber
- Product size: 184 x 64cm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contains simplified Chinese packaging and instructions, due to shooting and screen display, the product may have a certain color difference.
- (There is an error of ±0.5-1.5cm in the actual measurement)
- ＊Because the new natural rubber yoga mat will have a little smell
- For those who are sensitive to smell, it is recommended to ventilate for about 3 days before using