sugarmat × Qingzhi Wang
Chinoiserie Collection｜French Chinese style yoga mat
Imitation suede on the surface｜Natural rubber at the bottom｜The more you sweat, the more non-slip
Founded in Montreal, Canada, SUGARMAT is committed to combining yoga with fashion design elements to provide customers with a yoga experience from the inside out. We are always happy: protecting the green planet, focusing on the product itself, fulfilling social responsibility and charity.
SUGARMAT has traveled all over the world, cooperated with designers from various countries, integrated the designer's aesthetics and ideas with yoga products, and passed on unique product experience to customers.
What Chinoiserie conveys is an imagination about the East shaped by Europe.
Rich colors, gorgeous and complex jewelry designs, fragrant tea, naturalistic gardens, behind these nouns are the longing for magical and rich oriental treasures, full of mystery, romance and adventure.
Today, sugarmat joins hands with wallpaper artist Wang Qingzhi, inspired by the art paintings of the Qing Dynasty 300 years ago, through 450 hours of hand-painted paintings, to vividly display the imagination of the East through yoga mats.
WHAT MAKES SUGARMAT DIFFERENT
Sweat-absorbing and non-slip natural rubber skin-friendly surface is green and environmentally friendly
Sweat-absorbing, non-slip, not easy to slide
Stable body type, more anti-slip with wet hands.
Front surface imitation suede material, the wetter the more non-slip, the reverse natural rubber micro-texture, non-slip stripe design
Timeless and environmentally friendly printing and dyeing
Water-based ink printing and dyeing process, high-value yoga mat, durable.
Gorgeous wallpaper art from 300 years ago
A limited edition of 80,000 pieces worldwide, each with a unique code.
Yoga Yoga matching can be adapted to a variety of scenes as you like
Yoga, travel, fitness, camping, beach
Suede Yoga Mat Instructions
When new and dry, your yoga mat may be a little slippery.
It is recommended to evenly spray a little water on the yoga mat before using it.
The faux suede material absorbs sweat and moisture, increases friction, and achieves a more slippery effect when we get wet.
Common sense of yoga mat care
- About storage When storing, make sure that the yoga mat is completely dry without water stains, and then roll up the side with the LOGO and the side with the pattern outward to prevent wrinkles.
- For proper cleaning, use a damp rag to wipe with an appropriate amount of neutral detergent, and then dry it naturally in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight. Since the yoga mat contains natural rubber components, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
- about the smell
The sugarmat yoga mat will have a little smell when you first use it, because we don't add chemical fragrances to cover it up, and use environmentally friendly and harmless materials, you can use it with confidence; the smell will slowly dissipate during use. If you are sensitive to smell, it is recommended to lay it flat for a while before use.
- Anti-bacterial treatment It is recommended to use sugarmat fragrance cleaning spray to regularly sterilize the yoga mat.
- Printing Protection The golden printed part cannot be scratched or rubbed with sharp objects. It is recommended to wipe it gently to clean it.
- Net weight: 2.4kg
- Material: Faux suede, natural rubber
- Product size: 173 x 61cm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contains simplified Chinese packaging and instructions, due to shooting and screen display, the product may have a certain color difference.