Imported from Germany・Fresh and good water German brand・Beginning in 1966 to filter every moment・Water dirt removal expert Filtration performance of dirt in water increased by 50%
＊There is no MAXTRA+ printed on the physical product. The filter efficiency of the tap water filter expert version is increased by 50%.
＊Compared with MAXTRA+ standard filter element, tested according to German standard DIN 10521
German-created "core" quality, clean food and good water
safe and healthy water
If you want to drink it, you can drink it without worrying about your family, and reduce impurities and chlorine.
soft pure water
Gives tea and coffee a more mellow taste, reduces heavy metals, and softens water.
fresh running water
Release the delicious flavor of ingredients and improve the taste.
Warm tips: In order to achieve the ideal water filtration effect, it is recommended that ordinary households replace the filter element every 4 weeks
Craftsmanship "Core" Good water is always available
Tap Water Filtration Expert Edition tap water filters dirt in water more efficiently by 50%
Technological upgrades to create a strong core of water purification German Chuangxin MicroFlow micro-bead clear flow technology *There is no MAXTRA+ printed words on the physical product
Increased ion exchange resin content reduces heavy metals (referring to lead, copper)
MAXTRA+ Tap Water Filtration Expert Edition Filter Element
The content and density of ion exchange resin increase, and the filtration efficiency of tap water increases by 50%.
Activated carbon particles with enlarged surface to adsorb pollutants (e.g. chlorine, impurities, etc.)
＊Compared with the MAXTRA+ standard filter element, it is tested according to the German standard DIN 10521: Germany IWW (Westphalia Water Research Institute)
Humanized buckle design, more convenient to extract and replace.
Natural coconut shell material, safe and healthy food-grade quality.
The pore size of the filter is uniform and dense, reducing the occurrence of powder leakage German quality, focusing on water purification, one filter can filter about 50 liters of water
BRITA high temperature disinfection process, safety and sanitation guarantee
Effectively reduce impurities in drinking water
Restores mellow tea flavor and effectively reduces dirt in water
Start from the "core" Feel the beauty with peace of mind
- Tested according to German standard DIN 10521, Germany IWW (Westphalia Water Institute)
- Tested by the testing agency, Germany 1IWW with reference to German DIN 10521 / German NSF 53
- In order to achieve the ideal water filtration effect, it is recommended that ordinary households replace the filter element every 4 weeks
One core per month・Environmental protection and peace of mind
BRITA filter pack reduces plastic usage per month
1 BRITA filter element = 100 bottles of 500ml bottled water Each BRITA filter element can filter 50 liters of tap water*, approximately equal to 100 bottles of 500ml bottled water *In order to achieve the ideal water filtration effect, it is recommended that ordinary households replace the filter element every 4 weeks Core change procedure
- Prepare the dirt expert version filter element in MAXTRA+ filtered water. After repeated washing with running water, put the filter element in, soak in cold water for 20 minutes, and shake gently to remove air bubbles.
- Install the filter element Insert the filter element into the slot of the filter pot.
- Fill the filter jug with finger pressure to open the water inlet and pour cold water.
- Activate the filter to discard the water filtered for the first two times, and start enjoying the BRITA filtered water for the third time.
- Do MAXTRA+ filter housings release bisphenolamine (BPA)?
Tested by the German TUV agency, no bisphenolamine (BPA) will be released
- After using the water filter jug for a period of time, it was found that part of the water dirt accumulated on the top cover and the water filling port. what reason? How to deal with it?
Because the top cover and the water injection port are often in contact with unfiltered water, which contains carbonate hardness (ie scale). It is recommended that you use a general household citric acid descaling cleaning solution to regularly clean and remove the dirt on the top cover, BRITA Memo, and water on the water inlet.
- If the purified water is in contact with the water filter element for a long time, will the pollutants adsorbed in the filter element be released back into the water?
Won't. Once adsorbed, pollutants are absorbed by the bead material through internal exchange, preventing re-release of pollutants from the surface back into the water.
- Is the material of the water filter jug safe?
The material of the whole set of filters reaches food-grade quality, which is safe and secure to use. This MAXTRA+ filter element is composed of ion exchange resin and activated carbon, and the black particles in it come from one of the filter materials, activated carbon made of natural coconut shell. At the same time, because the raw material of coconut shells will be affected by natural conditions, the granular activated carbon is constantly rubbed and stirred during the transportation from the factory to the store and finally to the customer, so some carbon particles appear at the bottom of your water filter jug , but carbon particles do not have any negative effects on your health.